Mifepristone Treatment for Breast Cancer Patients Expressing Levels of Progesterone Receptor Isoform A (PRA) Higher Than Those of Isoform B (PRB): Neoadjuvant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIPRA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.