Phase II, Randomized, Open Label to Evaluate Efficacy,Safety of Radium 223 in Prolonging the Off Treatment Interval in Men With Rising PSA Post-rad, or Post-prostatectomy Without Bone Mets on Intermittent Androgen Ablation Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAND
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.