A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Three Different Regimens of Oral Panobinostat in Combination With Subcutaneous Bortezomib and Oral Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Who Have Been Previously Exposed to Immunomodulatory Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANORAMA-3
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Dec 2022 to 17 Apr 2019.
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 May 2022 to 15 Dec 2022.
- 15 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 May 2022 to 15 Dec 2022.