An Open-Label Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Potential of Oral Insulin to Reduce Liver Fat Content and Fibrosis in Patients With Nonalcolholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Oramed Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.