A Phase 1/2a, Open-label Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of PEN-221 in Patients With Somatostatin Receptor 2 Expressing Advanced Cancers, Including Gastroenteropancreatic or Lung or Thymus or Other Neuroendocrine Tumors or Small Cell Lung Cancer or Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Lung
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PEN 221 (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Lung cancer; Merkel cell carcinoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Tarveda Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2017 According to a Tarveda Therapeutics media release, patients are being treated in this trial.
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Jan 2016 New trial record