A phase Ia/Ib study to evaluate the taselisib in Japanese patients with advanced solid tumors or hormone receptor-positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 18 Mar 2017 Results (n=171) of retrospective pooled analysis of PMT4979g and JO29196 trials assessing effect of acid reducing agent on PK of taselisib, presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 30 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 22 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.