A Pivotal, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multinational Study of SGX942 (Dusquetide) for the Treatment of Oral Mucositis in Patients Being Treated With Concomitant Chemoradiation for the Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dusquetide (Primary)
- Indications Stomatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOMINNATE
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Soligenix media release, the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has awarded Soligenix a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant of approximately $1.5 million over two years to support the conduct of this trial.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Soligenix media release.
- 03 May 2017 The company has received protocol clearance from the US FDA for this trial. This trial is expected to begin in the second quarter of 2017, according to a Soligenix media release.