A Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of VAL401 in the Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Failure of at Least One Prior Chemotherapeutic Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ValiRx
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Feb 2016 New trial record