A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study To Assess Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Single Escalating Oral Doses Of Pf-06815345, As Well As Characterize The Pharmacokinetics Of Two Formulations And Effect Of Food On Pharmacokinetics Of One Formulation Of Pf‑06815345 Administered To Healthy Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6815345 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.