A Multicenter, Open-Label, Long-Term Treatment Study of Intravenously Administered BIIB092 in Patients With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Who Participated in Study CN002003
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIIB-092 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 21 Dec 2020.
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Aug 2020.
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.