A placebo-controlled, multiple ascending dose study designed to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of MAT2501 at up to three different doses in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Matinas BioPharma media release, the company expects to initiate this study in Q2 2018 and results are anticipated in Q4 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Matinas BioPharma media release, the company expects to commence ultiple-ascending dose PK/tolerability study of MAT2501 in healthy volunteers in Q4 2017.
- 03 Feb 2016 New trial record