A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-3682B (MK-5172 + MK-3682 + MK-8408 Fixed Dose Combination (FDC)) in Subjects With Chronic HCV GT1 or GT3 Infection Who Have Failed a Direct Acting Antiviral Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir/ruzasvir/uprifosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-SURGE
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 260.
- 22 Apr 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, Dr. Heiner Wedemeyer, research group leader in the department of gastroenterology, hepatology and endocrinology at Hannover Medical School, Germany is the lead investigator in this trial.
- 22 Apr 2017 Interim results at 12 weeks after completion of treatment (n=94) published in a Merck & Co media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History