A Phase 1 Non-randomized/2 Randomized Study of ProTmune™ (ex Vivo Programmed Mobilized Peripheral Blood Cells) for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Adult Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Programmed cellular immunotherapeutic (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, Based on the review of phase 1 data, independent data monitoring committee recommended initiation of the randomized, controlled and blinded Phase 2 stage of this trial.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, Once all seven Phase 1 subjects progress to Day 100 post-HCT, we expect to present ProTmune Day 100 efficacy data, including acute GvHD, cancer relapse and survival, at the 2017 American Society of Hematology annual meeting.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, enrollment in phase 2 stage of this trial has been initiated. Thirteen U.S. centers are currently open for enrollment in the Phase 2 stage of this trial.