A Phase 1 Non-randomized/2 Randomized Study of ProTmune™ (ex Vivo Programmed Mobilized Peripheral Blood Cells) for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Adult Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Programmed cellular immunotherapeutic (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 15 May 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, safety data from this trial are expected in mid-2017.
- 05 Jan 2017 According to Fate Therapeutics media release, the Company amended the study's clinical protocol to blind both investigators and subjects, enhancing the potential of the study to support accelerated registration.
- 05 Jan 2017 According to Fate Therapeutics media release, company announces first patient was treated in this study.