A Phase 1 Non-randomized/2 Randomized Study of ProTmune™ (ex Vivo Programmed Mobilized Peripheral Blood Cells) for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Adult Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Programmed cellular immunotherapeutic (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 21 Dec 2017 According to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, phase 1 portion of PROTECT is projected to enroll 6-10 subjects and by the 2017 ASH meeting, enrollment will be complete with at least six subjects projected to have reached Day 100+, and the safety and efficacy results will be updated.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=5) assessing safety and efficacy data of protmune (ex vivo programmed mobilized peripheral blood cells) for allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation in adult patients with hematologic malignancies, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, day 100 results from the phase I portion of this trial (n = 7) were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History