A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 3-Arm Phase 3 Study of Encorafenib + Cetuximab Plus or Minus Binimetinib vs. Irinotecan/Cetuximab or Infusional 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU)/Folinic Acid (FA) /Irinotecan (FOLFIRI)/Cetuximab with a Safety Lead-in of Encorafenib + Binimetinib + Cetuximab in Patients with BRAF V600E mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEACON CRC
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, safety lead-in data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology Congress (ESMO 2017).
- 02 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 10 May 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, the company expects to present early data from the safety lead-in later this year.