A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 3-Arm Phase 3 Study of Encorafenib + Cetuximab Plus or Minus Binimetinib vs. Irinotecan/Cetuximab or Infusional 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU)/Folinic Acid (FA) /Irinotecan (FOLFIRI)/Cetuximab with a Safety Lead-in of Encorafenib + Binimetinib + Cetuximab in Patients with BRAF V600E mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEACON CRC
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 12 Sep 2017 Safety lead in (n=30) and preliminary efficacy results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 08 Sep 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, safety lead-in data from this trial were presented as an e-poster at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Sep 2017 Safety lead-in results presented in an Array BioPharma media release.