A randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of three candidate HIV-1 vaccines, pSG2.HIVconsv DNA, ChAdV63.HIVconsv and MVA.HIVconsv, administered in combination to healthy, HIV-1-uninfected adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Feb 2016 Results published in the Molecular Therapy.
- 04 Feb 2016 New trial record