A Phase III, Multicentre, Randomised, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Study To Assess The Efficacy And Safety Of One Or More Intradetrusor Treatments Of 600 Or 800 Units of Dysport For The Treatment Of Urinary Incontinence In Subjects With Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity Due To Spinal Cord Injury Or Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTENT1
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 27 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 May 2019.
- 27 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.