A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase I Trial in Healthy Male Current Smoker Subjects to Assess Pharmacodynamic Effects on Segmental Endotoxin Induced Inflammatory Response and Safety of 4 Weeks Oral Administration of BI 1026706
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1026706 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Osteoarthritis; Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.