A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel, Non-inferiority, Phase III Study to Investigate the Efficacy (Immunogenicity) and Safety of GC3106 (Quadrivalent Cell-culture Based Influenza Vaccine)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GC 3106A (Primary) ; GSK 2321138A
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Green Cross
- 26 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2016 New trial record