A Phase 1b, Open Label, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activity of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody BGB-A317 in Combination With the PARP Inhibitor BGB-290 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 290 (Primary) ; BGB A317 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gastric cancer; Nerve sheath neoplasms; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=38; as of 16 Jan 2017) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=43) presented at the the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to a BeiGene media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=43) published in a BeiGene media release.