A Phase 1b, Open Label, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activity of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody BGB-A317 in Combination With the PARP Inhibitor BGB-290 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 290 (Primary) ; Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gastric cancer; Nerve sheath neoplasms; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 13 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 124 to 230.
- 13 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 13 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.