A Phase 1/2a Study of BMS-986205 Administered in Combination With Nivolumab (Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody) and in Combination With Both Nivolumab and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody) in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986205 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 May 2017 Ipilimumab added to treatments, Planned number of patients changed from 252 to 907, Primary endpoints changed, Trial Focus chnaged from only Adverse events to Adverse events plus Theraprutic.
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 29 Apr 2019.