A Phase 1, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human Study of Orally Administered JNJ-56136379 to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics After Single Ascending Doses and One Multiple Dose Regimen in Healthy Subjects (Part I), and After Multiple Dose Regimens in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis B (Part II)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ-56136379 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Sciences Ireland UC
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Mar 2018 to 28 May 2018.
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History