An Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Expansion Phase Ib Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Therapeutic Activity of RO6958688 in Combination With Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic CEA-Positive Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; RO 6958688 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Jun 2017 Treatment arms has been changed from 1 to 2,with the introduction of Dose escalation and Dose expansion arms.Patient number also increases.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 125.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 24 Jul 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History