Evaluation of Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (ECF/TAF) Switch Followed by Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir Antiviral HCV Therapy in HIV-HCV Co-Infection: A CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network-Gilead Pilot Trial Proposal
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CTN289
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.