A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Dose, Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Intravenous and Subcutaneous Doses of Recombinant Human C1 Esterase Inhibitor in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SHP 623 (Primary) ; SHP 623 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shire
- 09 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.