Prospective Non-randomised Exploratory Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Aflibercept (Eylea) in Cystoid Macular Oedema (CMO) Associated With Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMOUR
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2016 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2015-003723-65).
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.