A Phase II, Non-Randomized, Single Institution, Clinical Trial of Signal Transduction Inhibitors, Ibrutinib or Idelalisib, to Treat Patients With Persistent or Relapsed B-Cell Malignancies Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Idelalisib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2016 New trial record