A Multi-Center, Randomized, Assessor-Blind, Controlled Trial Comparing the Occurrence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (MACEs) in Patients With Prostate Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Receiving Degarelix (Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH) Receptor Antagonist) or Leuprolide (GnRH Receptor Agonist)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PRONOUNCE
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.