A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Double-masked, Randomized Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Response of Subretinal Administration of CNTO 2476 in Subjects With Visual Acuity Impairment Associated With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CNTO 2476 (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRELUDE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 21 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 255 to 285.
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.