A Phase III, Multicentre, Randomised, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Study To Assess The Efficacy And Safety Of One Or More Intradetrusor Treatments Of 600 Or 800 Units Of Dysport For The Treatment Of Urinary Incontinence In Subjects With Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity Due To Spinal Cord Injury Or Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTENT2
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Jul 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Oct 2021.