A Randomized, Double-blind Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of MSB11022 Compared With Humira in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURIEL-PsO
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2017 to 3 Aug 2020.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2016 According to a Merck KGaA media release, first patient from phase III, AURIEL-PsO, study is being treated with adalimumab biosimilar.