A Multicenter, Two-arm, Prospective, Observational Study to Characterize the Tolerability of Treatment With Enzalutamide or Abiraterone Acetate (With Prednisone) for Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REAAcT
- Sponsors Janssen
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.