A pivotal phase III trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of Epstein Barr virus specific T-cell therapy (EBV-CTL) for the treatment of patients with EBV Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (EBV-PTLD) following solid organ transplant (SOT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epstein-Barr virus-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLELE
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 31 Dec 2017,according to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jul 2017, according to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the Company expects to initiate this trial in the second half of the year 2017.