A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label, Single-dose, Dose Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of SB-318, a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus (rAAV)2/6-based Gene Transfer in Subjects With Mucopolysaccharidosis I (MPS I)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 318 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis I
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sangamo Therapeutics
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 9.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Sangamo Therapeutics media release.