A Phase 2 Study of the JAK1/JAK2 Inhibitor Ruxolitinib With Chemotherapy in Children With De Novo High-Risk CRLF2-Rearranged and/or JAK Pathway-Mutant Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 01 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2016 New trial record