An Open-label, Single-Arm, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine (SC16LD6.5) for Third-line and Later Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Delta-Like Protein 3-Expressing Small Cell Lung Cancer (TRINITY)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRINITY
- Sponsors Stem CentRx
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 12 Feb 2016 New trial record