A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-Dose, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and the Efficacy of Fasinumab in Patients With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fasinumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 10000 to 7000.
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.