An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of BMS-663068 in Subjects With Normal Renal Function and Subjects With Mild, Moderate, Severe, and End‑Stage Renal Dysfunction (ESRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostemsavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; ViiV Healthcare
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.