A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Quizartinib Administered in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy, and Administered as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects 18 to 75 Years Old With Newly Diagnosed FLT3-ITD (+) Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QuANTUM-First study
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 12 Oct 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, trial design will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.