A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Quizartinib (AC220) Administered in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy, and Administered as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects 18 to 75 Years Old With Newly Diagnosed FLT3-ITD (+) Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QuANTUM-First study
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 18 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Oct 2016 According to Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, first patient enrolled in this trial.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology