Phase II, Multicenter, Trial, Exploring "Chemo-free" Treatment (GA101+Ibrutinib) and MRD-driven Strategy in Previously Untreated Symptomatic B-chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Medically Fit A Study From the Goelams/GCFLLC/MW Intergroup
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 135 to 12 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.