A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8342B (ENG-E2 Vaginal Ring) in Women With Moderate to Severe Primary Dysmenorrhea
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/etonogestrel (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Nov 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Poland.
- 06 Oct 2016 This trial is completed in Sweden (end date:12-09-2016), according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2016.