Phase 1 Study of DS-6051b in Japanese Subjects With Advanced Solid Malignant Tumors Harboring Either a ROS1 or NTRK Fusion Gene
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 6051 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 9 to 15.
- 15 Feb 2016 New trial record