A Phase II, Open-Label Exploratory Study Investigating the Efficacy of Toviaz for Treatment of Adult Patients With Spinal Cord Injury With Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity for Amelioration of Autonomic Dysreflexia(PIIR-AK-TOVIAZ-AD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.