A Phase 1, Open Label, Randomized, Single Dose, Dose Escalation Study To Assess The Subcutaneous Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Bococizumab (PF-04950615) Alone and in Co-Mixture With Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (rHuPH20, PF-06744547) in Healthy And Hypercholesterolemic Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.