A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Subcutaneous Administration of TEV-48125 (Single Ascending Doses and Single Doses up to 900 mg) in Japanese and Caucasian Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical media release, data will be presented at at the 18th Congress of the International Headache Society (IHC).
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.