Phase 2 Study of the Use of Eculizumab to Prevent Thrombosis After Renal Transplantation in Patients With a History of Catastrophic Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (CAPS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Antiphospholipid syndrome; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 15 Feb 2016 New trial record