A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of Quizartinib, An Oral FLT3 Inhibitor, in Japanese Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed to 31 Mar 2018.