A Phase 2a, Observer Blind, Randomized, Controlled, Single Center Study To Evaluate The Safety, Reactogenicity And Immunogenicity Of 2 Doses Of The GVGH 1790GAHB Vaccine Against Shigella Sonnei, Administered Intramuscularly In Adult Subjects From A Country Endemic For Shigellosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Shigella sonnei vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Shigella infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.