A Phase 1 Adaptive Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-402 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Lineage Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADCT 402 (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 135 to 175.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 135.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, further results are expected later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History