A Phase 1 Adaptive Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-402 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Lineage Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADCT 402 (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 135.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, further results are expected later this year.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, first clinical data from this trial has been presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History